Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Quilt Progress


I have very little time this morning to say too much, so I will give you a picture of my project of choice. My twin nieces will be 2 on October 11, and I am working furiously to get these finished up in time for the big celebration. Most people get baby quilts done more quickly than I have done on these, but there is an extenuating story to explain the long completion time. I will go into that when I am not so pressed for time.

I am still working on taking good-quality  pictures. I am not particularly happy with this photo as I think it is too dark, especially in the lower right corner. I will have to practice with lighting and flash options.

When I give the girls their quilts, I am sure that cameras will be involved. I would love to feature them here. Of course, they are adorable.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm cheering you on here, they are lovely colours. I know what you mean about photos, I usually have to edit.