Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, Blog Friends

The month of December has flown right by, and here we sit on Christmas Eve already! My shopping is finished, all the gifts are wrapped. I might take a quick jaunt out to the grocery later, but everything I plan to accomplish today can be done in the confines of my own cozy  home.

The computer situation is still not corrected, but a new laptop is in my immediate future. The old PC was too far gone to repair. The repair shop did save my personal data from it, so when I select my laptop, I will take it to them to get my stuff back!

So very little has been happening in the sewing room, unfortunately. I made a trip to Jacksonville at the beginning of the month, and it looks like I will be going again right after Christmas. I am glad to be able to see DS again so soon.

The New Year's Resolutions list is being formulated, and topping off that list is to be more diligent about 1) getting more quilting done, and 2) blogging more regularly.




 May the road to Grandma's house be peaceful and warm, whether it be a real trip or the memory lane variety. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!

2 comments:

  1. Season's Best to you and yours Jayne. Thank you for sharing the journey with me. And believe me I'm no saint ;)
    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!