Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Computer: A Laptop, Finally!

OMG!!

Finally, my computer woes will be going, going, gone! My desktop died on Thanksgiving weekend, and here we are after New Year's and I have just now become a laptop owner. Pretty cool, and I am pumped! It's been a long wait, but I definitely studied them carefully before deciding on this one.


I hope I will be satisfied with it. I am still setting up the basics, but hope to be able to have my camera unloaded on here before too long. Then we will be viewing quilt-related pics as opposed to these "canned" images.

1 comment:

knittinbrit_in_wi said...

Congrats on the new computer. I have a HP and I love it! Looking forward to lots of quilting pics from you.