Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Baby Quilts and Stash Enhancing



On Friday, we Frankfort quilters met at Sheryll's for our regular session. We were missing JoAnn. Terry had 2 quilt tops to show us. Friends of hers are grandparents for the 2nd time, and Terry has these two darling quilts for the lucky little girls.  Pretty cute, aren't they?

I got a couple of gift certificates for Christmas to the new quilt shop in Chillicothe; about a week ago, I had the chance to go in and use them!

I know, I have enough Kaffe Fassett fabric! And I know, I have promised to use my stash and limit my fabric purchasing! I just couldn't resist, you know??

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Darling quilts. LOVE that polka dot. A new quilt shop? Is it close to Rita's?

Marie said...

These are absolutely precious!