Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Wee Bit of Shopping

Last Friday when Terry and I went to the Shop Hop over in Dayton, I spent a grand total of $7.50 on 3 fat quarters. I did intend to shop for fabric, and I had hoped to find more that really "spoke" to me, but alas, all I found were these three French General pieces.


Scrumptious!!

I already have a stash of this line; it is the fabric I used on my French General Stars quilt which I made last winter. Take a look here, if you like. Well, of course, that remaining stash could/should be enhanced, right?

This little purchase makes double good news: I limited my fabric purchasing, but I also scored some great stash-enhancing fat quarters of a line that I am wild about. Good outing!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Oooooh, gorgeous!

QuiltSue said...

I can quite see why they followed you home. They're gorgeous.