Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3 More Great Grannies

Late last week I worked off and on on more Great Granny squares. They are so much fun to make. I am thinking that I will make enough to end up doing 2 quilts - one in Kaffe Fassett fabrics and one in scraps of things I have made other quilts and projects with. These quilts might not take shape any time soon, but over time, I will make this my goal.

So here are the 3 new GGs.

 





That's all for now. Hopefully I will get more done soon!

Happy Quilting, Friends.
 

2 comments:

  1. loving those blocks! I have tried to resist the temptation to start another project. but these are a great temptation! I may have to crumble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne, Love your great granny squares, especially the Kaye fassett. what is the pattern source for them? by the way, your tour through the Goodtime show made me enjoy it all over again.

    Quiltcamp anita

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!