Monday, August 20, 2012

I Can't Stop!

Did I not say that I thought these Great Granny squares would become addictive? Well, here's #4, made with 30's feedsack-type prints. Still from the scrap stash.


They continue to get easier and faster to make. It's weird how before I am finished with one, I am already pondering the fabrics I will grab for the next one.


These leftovers were from a quilt I hand pieced back in the late 90s called (I think) Tennessee Puzzle. My grandmother then quilted it for me.

Before I unplugged the iron and turned off the lights, I laid out the next set of fabrics to cut for GG#5.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Great looking block! I've been having fun with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is almost going to become a memory quilt with using all your scraps from other quilts you've made.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!