Saturday, August 4, 2012

Apparently, We've Been Working Elsewhere



We are not a large quilt along by any stretch of the imagination, but we have had a faithful following. Based on the minimal checking in today, I am going to go out on a limb and say that we have all been busy working on other projects.

And that is totally okay.

When Sue and I started this, we made sure to let everyone know that the first rule is that we have no rules! So if we want to take a break from the Lone Star to work on other things, then by all means, that is perfectly fine!

I for one have been totally busy, but I just have not been ready to face the "unsewing" I have ahead of me on my Lone Star. I fully expect myself to be back to it, though, this coming month.

I will take a moment to give a big shout-out to Elizabeth who has been working diligently on her Lone Star and has a gorgeous quilt top all finished up. She is weighing her options on the quilting at present. Click on her link in the previous post to see the stunning progress.

Signing out for now, quilters! Look for Sue to be your trusty hostess on Saturday, September 1st. We shall reconvene then!
Happy quilting, Lone Star Friends!

2 comments:

  1. See you next month - if I manage to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not been faithful. I ditched my project. It was awful. I'll start again sometime after Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!