Thursday, October 18, 2012

Blah

I've come down with the worst sore throat, doggone it! I feel just lousy, I tell ya!



No, I'm not looking for a pity party. I just don't get sick very often, and when I do, I don't deal with it very well. I've had 2 cups of hot tea this morning, along with some toast. It felt very soothing on the raw throat, so I expect I'll be brewing up some more soon.

I had planned to take you on a tour of the quilts at Terry's house, but I am going to postpone it until I feel capable of prolonged thought. Right now, I am drowsy and rather pathetic.


Last night, I stitched the binding on my Darcy Schnibbles which I've been hand-quilting for so long. It's pinned and ready to tack down. Seems like a good project for me today.


And in the queue, I have the next quilt cut and ready to being.

Happy Quilting, Friends!



 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're under the weather. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon!!! Hope its not a delayed version of what I had when I was at Terry's last week. I didn't have a sore throat:(
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! Your quilts are so beautiful!!
    Have a good day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better now. Sore throats are horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!