Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Whooo-Hooo!!

26-21

I hope you'll allow me to celebrate a really big victory for our Ohio State Buckeyes! We are ecstatic about today's win over that team up north!


What a great season -- with NCAA sanctions, a new head coach -- we overcame adversity on many levels. I am definitely a satisfied customer!

And now I will head back to my tv; there's much more football to watch today, and my hand piecing is prepared to get me through. I'll show all of them to you tomorrow.

Go Bucks!
 

1 comment:

Darlene Gerber said...

Go Buckeyes!!! Great season and great game!! I need to get back to quilting Scarlet and Gray!!!