Thursday, December 13, 2012

Flying Geese Finally Finished

The stitching of the flying geese units for my star quilt are finally constructed. I have had to do them in fits and starts. The sciatic nerve and other projects prevented me from steady work on them.


I need 30 of these srars. That means 120 flying geese units. Daunting, but necessary.


So there are the flying geese, and the remaining parts necessary for finishing the stars. I will attack this next portion in the same fashion as the flying geese - fits and starts, most likely.

Happy Quilting, Friends!
 

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful quilts!! We live in Wyandot county..between marion and findlay! Thanks for stopping by my blog....I love when I get to meet new friends. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!