Saturday, January 5, 2013

Finally! Images Available!

The issue with uploading pics to the blog seems to be only when using Internet Explorer. I also have Mozilla Firefox on my laptop, so I came online through it, and Voila! we can load pictures!! *happy dancing* 

This is a stack of 10 9-patch blocks. It's a scrappy stack, as not all blocks are of the same fabric; all are, however shades of deep red and tan. BONUS: they are hand-pieced.

And we'll throw in a 4-pack of fat quarters.

All fat quarters; fall colors in reproduction prints.
You just might be the winner of this prize package, but you have to enter a Lone Star quilt picture into the Parade, which is coming up a week from today. Email your picture to me, tell me a bit about it, if you like, include quilting plans if it's a flimsy, and you are good to go!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!