Saturday, January 5, 2013

Parade Update


 Lone Star Parade, Take Two!

That's movie-director-speak for "if  at first you don't succeed, try, try again."


We are not giving up on trying to get this parade going. Our new date is next Saturday, Jan.12. Anyone who participated in the Quilt Along last year, and made a Lone Star quilt is welcome to participate by sending a picture of the completed Lone Star.

AND, anyone who lurked and made a Lone Star is welcome to do the same.

AND, anyone who has a Lone Star, either made by them or an heirloom they own, is welcome to do the same.

We really just want to see a nice variety of Lone Star quilts, and since they vary so greatly, it might just prove to be the inspiration someone needs to begin one of their own.

Now, just to aggravate me, Blogger seems to be having issues with my ability to post pictures. I just checked their main page for known issues, and here is what it says:

The photo upload icon is not appearing for some users on Internet Explorer. We're investigating the issue and will update this post as soon as we have more information.

So I cannot even show you the sweet little items I have for the prize package (sounds exciting when I call it a prize package, doesn't it?)
 
I will continue to work on this as the day goes on, and hopefully the pictures of the giveaway will appear. In the meantime, you all need to dig out that Lone Star and take a picture of it. Then email it to me! We want this parade to include YOU!
 
Happy Quilting, Friends,
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!