Saturday, March 16, 2013

National Quilting Day

I doubt there are many folks who know that such a day exists, but we quilters know -- especially if we follow the blogs or Pinterest. There's been much hub-bub over the event.


I was in a quandary about what to do, as I wanted to quilt, but we also had a big basketball game to watch. The Buckeyes met Michigan State in the Big 10 Tournament this afternoon.  I ended up listening to it on the radio while I sewed, and since we dvr'd it, we watched it later.


While I listened, I grabbed a Charm Pack and made this baby quilt.  Straight lines, easy intersections, done in a flash.


It's a Moda pack by Sandy Klop called ABC 123. Fun prints and colors. It will work whether the recipient is a boy or a girl, in my opinion. I don't have anything in mind for a border, but it may not get one. We shall see. I will think on it.

So our Buckeyes pulled out a victory and we meet Wisconsin tomorrow for the Big 10 Championship. I have a small hand quilting project I will work on while I watch the game.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!