Friday, April 26, 2013

Stuck In My Head

Do you ever see a quilt that is just so wonderful that it gets stuck in your head? It happens to me - a lot! - and I figure it must also happen to other quilters.


The quilt that is currently in my head is one I saw weeks ago at Old Town Fabric Shop in Chillicothe. It wasn't even on display yet, and unquilted, but Kelly showed it to me. Oh-my-gosh!! It really caught my fancy!! I blogged about it, and you can click here if you want to see my first encounter.


Well, now it has been quilted, and Kelly has it hung in the shop above the fabrics it was made with. I seriously think the only way I will "unstick" this quilt is to make it! And look at how simple it would be! It would go so fast, and be so satisfying to work on it!


Yikes, I am talking myself right into it, aren't I? I just re-read that original post, and I was talking myself into it then, too. Gracious. I am hopeless.

I have an idea...

Will you girls who know me and read this, please tell my family that gift certificates to Old Town Fabric shop would be lovely as Mother's Day gifts??? Please?? *grin*

Happy Quilting, Friends!


1 comment:

  1. LOL I would tell your family if I lived closer. ;-) I do like that quilt too! I'm not sure if it is the colors or the simplicity that draws me more. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!