Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's Game Day!


Tonight my Ohio State Buckeyes take to the field to try to capture their 14th win this season and their 25th win in a row. Their opponent is Michigan State, and this win will secure the Big 10 Championship. Of course, everyone here is pumped for an awesome win. That close game last week was a nail-biter; I hope tonight's game is less nerve-wracking.


Hand piecing will be on the agenda. Ham and cheese sliders will be on the menu. I've made them every Saturday since the season began, so I figure I won't break with what's worked so far. They are tasty, so no one minds. Surely, someone will have this quilt draped over them.


This is from a couple of years ago; DH is napping in front of the fire.

Go Bucks!!

Happy Quilting, Friends!



1 comment:

  1. Ham and cheese sliders, a warm quilt, a little hand sewing, and a game to watch...sounds like you'll have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!