Saturday, January 4, 2014

What? More Mending?

Short and sweet today, Peeps! I'm meeting the Frankfort girls at Bob Evans for brunch! I will have a neat-o project to tell you about; we 5 are doing it together.

In other news, I got the go-ahead from my surgeon to sew! Yippee!

So, the first thing I do?? Mend 2 pairs of DS's shorts. Both were really badly ripped in the seat. (Sorry about the odd-looking color; night shots in dining room lighting.)



Both pairs of shorts are very, very worn and threadbare. And as you can see, I didn't take particular care in selecting my thread color. You know what? DS is a guy who just doesn't care. He will wear anything. He finds used clothes at the thrift shop and pairs the oddest things together, so I know he will have no problem whatsoever with this strange-looking job of mending.

Okay, so the next thing I work on will be a bona fide quilting project! Stay tuned!

Happy Quilting, Friends!
Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!