Monday, June 30, 2014

Coral or Jade


Jade Ring
Coral Ring
These are the gifts for a 35th anniversary. This is relevant because on this date 35 years ago, yours truly walked down the aisle and into holy matrimony with Mr. Right. We were kids - I was fresh out of college, and he'd been out about 3 years - young and in love. What a journey it's been! Three houses, three children, four jobs, two retirements, a few trials and tribulations, but mostly love and laughter and wonderful memories. It's a journey I'd do over again in a heartbeat.

Mr. and Mrs.
I'm not expecting any coral or jade jewelry today. I'm not expecting anything at all, actually. Last night we went to see James Taylor in concert in Columbus. That was fun. James Taylor has been one of my favorites for a long, long time - every one of these 35 years and more!



Happy Quilting, Friends!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! 35 years is awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you both. I hope you raised a glass to the next 35?

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! wishing you many more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary and congratulations for making it to 35. We're only at 28 and (but we started late, LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!