Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fun Stuff by Terry

I've been sorting through pictures and came across one that keeps catching my eye. I believe it is a creation of Terry's for our UFO challenge. She is one of our front runners in this little challenge; she's getting things finished left and right. (I am not.) So let's take a quick look at two things that Terry has recently been working on.

 This past Friday the Frankfort girls met here at my house, and Terry worked on this Ohio flag project. She embroidered our state name on it. It'll be a very pretty banner when completed.

This little beauty is what I keep stopping to study every time I sift through my pictures. What a gorgeous table topper. I love all the scrappiness and simplicity. I really think I need to make one of these for myself.

I have made a few more pillows for both the front room and the family room. I do like the fresh pops of color they are providing. We've been doing some deep cleaning around here lately for a big fraternity reunion my husband is hosting this weekend. We have over 75 reservations! Most of the festivities will be outdoors, but still one needs a clean house, right?

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!