Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Some Christmas Cheer

With finals week upon me, my class schedule has been freed up a bit. I took time Monday afternoon to do a bit of shopping in Chillicothe. I'd not just drifted aimlessly through stores in a very, very long time.

In addition to Hobby Lobby and WalMart, I took time to stop in at Old Town Fabrics. Yeah, I needed a "fix." *wink*

Their tree was a welcome sight. Beautifully decorated with sewing and quilting-themed ornaments.

I managed some shopping for a few "special someones" on my Christmas list, and, yes, I bought a couple of things for myself, too.


Most significantly, I bought a package of those "Poke-A-Dots" to stick on my fingers when I am hand quilting. I've had the darndest time keeping my fingers from getting sore. These were recommended to me, so I am going to give them a try.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. love a sewing theme tree. I have never tried those poke a dots. tell us how you like them. I usually opt for the callous look LOL

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!