Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Snowbird Stars Started

I think you know that Sharon P. and I are joining in a March project. Each of us had purchased a little stash of Moda's Snowbird fabric. Not wanting to just gaze at the beautiful blue fabrics, we decided that we'd get in gear and use it in a quilt. Our quilt choice is Confetti Stars from an old Thimbleberries book. Yesterday, when Sharon was here to sew, we began our quilts. I will show you mine in this post, and Sharon's tomorrow.







Aren't the blues in this line just gorgeous? I loved it from the first time I laid eyes on it. I finished 5 stars. Sharon finished 15. I will show you some of her in the next post.

I had to spend some of my day yesterday getting ready to teach the SPARK! class. I regret that I didn't take a single picture at the class. What?!? I know. How incredibly forgetful of me.

The class went well. All six of my beginning quilters - well, make that 5 beginners; the 6th student was the high school home ec teacher who thinks she needs a refresher. Ha! - were enthusiastic and willing to try. I had a great time.I hope they did, too.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!