Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Retreat Snacks

Each of us attending the retreat had "assignments" for our meals. My assignment was snacks and munchies. So in addition to a ziplock bag of fresh veggies and dip, I made these yummy treats.

White chocolate over popcorn, pretzels, peanuts and cranberries. Salty and sweet all mixed together. I found the recipe, where else, on Pinterest.

My second snack also came from Pinterest, and I've made it before. Oyster crackers seasoned with oil and Hidden Valley Ranch mix. Roast that in a low oven for 15 minutes, and enjoy the crunchy goodness.

If last year is any indication, we won't go hungry. There was enough food for us to have had plenty for several more days. Our attempt this year has been to cut back on how much we bring; I will let you know how that works for us.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!