Sunday, June 26, 2016

Slow Stitchin'

I snapped this picture yesterday as we were heading out to the screened-in porch to sit for a spell - it's nice to sip a glass of wine while enjoying the cool of the evening. Those are some long shadows cast across my quilt frame which is set up in the bay window overlooking the back yard.

I have been pretty steady about quilting, if I do say so myself. I generally quilt 5-7 needles' worth a day, so it is going at a pretty good pace. I do have some mighty tender fingers at the moment, so I may back off a bit today. I have provided background on this quilt which you can read about here and here.

I hope you get a chance to enjoy some slow stitching; it sure is a great way to pass the time.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!