Friday, October 28, 2016

Twins Getting Ready for Halloween

Last Saturday afternoon I headed over to Hillsboro and had a nice, long visit with Mother, and who should pop in for a visit but my favorite twin nieces. Suddenly, things got very busy! After a nice dinner provided by my brother and sister-in-law, Granny Jeannie brought out . . . activities!!

On the fireplace hearth, she had two small pumpkins that needed to be decorated, and Granny had just the stuff. The girls were in heaven! The creativity kicked in, and here are their finished pumpkins.



After they finished with their pumpkins, Granny brought out some Christmas stencils that date back to when I was a little girl! I couldn't believe that Mom still had them! The twins went right to work creating some fantastic pictures.


Last night, their mother, my s-i-l Ann, sent these pictures of them dressed in their costumes for trick-or-treat. Absolutely adorable!! It doesn't seem possible that they are 9 already. Seems like only yesterday they looked like this. If you click that link, you'll see them at age 2 in their Easter dresses. Apparently, I don't have any pictures of them prior to that posted on the blog.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!