Sunday, June 25, 2017

Home Again

We took off on Thursday morning for a 3-day, 2-night getaway to northern Ohio. It was eventful in a number of ways, both positive and not-so-positive. All in all, though, we had a wonderful time and I will share pics tomorrow, providing I get some time to select and edit them tonight.

I can share a couple of quick things today, though. I just checked my blog from Thursday and my one commenter informed me that I'd won a "just because" give-away from Beth at  Love Laugh Quilt. How nice! She had asked readers about their plans for summer vacation; I responded and won a magazine in which she has a pattern featured. Here's the screenshot from my phone.



We are having the most gorgeous weather today, and this morning we enjoyed quite a refreshing walk on the Frankfort bike path. Absolutely delightful!


I am trying to stay busy today as I have the Frienzie girls coming here for dinner on Tuesday evening. I want to tidy up today, cook tomorrow and take it easy on Tuesday. We will see how that plan works out. Even with the housework, I do want to take some time before the day is over to stitch this little hexie that has been calling to me. Isn't it a pretty thing?


Since I have things to do, I will sign off on a short post today, but promise to bring pics of both Put-In-Bay and Cleveland in some upcoming posts. This is the last week of the month and I have some list items to finish off for June. Too much playing and not enough working for me this month, I fear. Hopefully I can get lots done this week!

Linking up with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!