Thursday, June 22, 2017

Jan Sure Stays Busy

Since I am not producing any finishes lately, I will quickly share a quilt that our busiest of busy girls, Jan, shared with us on Tuesday. She is an absolute wonder with regard to her productivity.


This is a lap-quilt-size chevron quilt made with half-square triangles. She said it was the easiest thing ever to make. A friend said her son would like a quilt, and VOILA! Jan has one read to give to him! Since he is apparently a sports lover, Jan selected this print which features various sports themes. Here's a closer view and then a view of the back; I think if you click on the pictures, you can get an enlarged look at the print.



DH and I are off for a two-day vacation. First we travel to Put-In-Bay on Lake Erie, stay there tonight, and then tomorrow we head over to Cleveland where we will meet out daughter and son-in-law to take in an Indians game. We play Minnesota, which is the team the s-i-l rooted for growing up in Winona, MN. We should be back sometime Saturday. Ta-ta, for now!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your win at lovelaughquilt. love this quilt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about it! I hadn't seen it yet; and might have completely missed it had it not been for you!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!