Friday, October 20, 2017

Baby Wyatt

Back in September I finished three baby quilts. I asked each family to send a picture of their bundle of joy with the quilt, if they had the chance. I will share the first with you today.


Little Wyatt is the second son of Adam and Jenna. Our friends Harold and Judy are the paternal grandparents, and they furnished this adorable picture. Daddy Adam is a proud alum of THE Ohio State University, so when I found that I had enough of these fabrics left in my stash, I knew a Buckeye quilt would suit them perfectly. I think Wyatt agrees, wouldn't you say? Click here to see older brother Cade and his quilt.

That's all for today, Peeps. I am off on a great adventure to West Virginia with the Frankfort girls. We are shopping!

Happy Quilting, Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!