Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving Blessings

Greetings of many thanks and blessings to you all, dear readers! Without a doubt, I have much for which to be thankful.


I am upstairs in the quilting room prepping this post, and the incredible aroma of the turkey is wafting all the way up here! Heavenly!! It is set to come out of the oven in about an hour. The festivities here at our house will be quite low-key, but we are set to make the most of visiting family and friends through the rest of the weekend.


I hope your table is surrounded by those you love, laden with foods of the season, and your hearts filled with gratitude. I always take a moment to remember those loved ones no longer with us, as well as our brave military.

Blessings - they are a'plenty!

Happy Quilting, Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!