Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Meet Robert!

This has been the year of the baby quilts, as I have gifted 4 and helped the daughters with at least 3 more. Many blessed events this year!

One of the quilts I recently gifted has popped up in an email photo along with the handsome young man for whom it was made. I'd like you to meet Robert Schrader. He looks pretty darn thrilled with his quilt, don't you think?


Robert's quilt was a jelly roll race quilt made with Neptune fabric. I quilted it when I rented time on the long arm machine at Mendlebrights down in Cynthiana. Grammy Vickie, my close friend, delivered it for me recently, and momma Erin provided the picture. Wouldn't you just love to cuddle on this guy for awhile?? I'm told he has the most unruly hair! Wow!

It's pretty hectic around here lately. I did get the Tin Lizzie all set up, with the valuable help of DH. We plugged it in and it fired right up. Now for some time to test things out. First, though, we have had an electrician in to create more outlets for the basement space where the machine is located.

I have done some secret Santa sewing the past couple of days, and I am slowly working on Christmas decorations. Busy! Should take time to enjoy, right?!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite type of quilt photo, quilt with baby on it. Lots to love about that pic

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!