Saturday, February 17, 2018

Antebellum Album

In my recent congestion-induced stupor, I came across a pattern distributed by Barbara Brackman that I just had to make.

I can only concentrate on little more than a single block. Ugh.


It was a fun block to make; I got to play in some of my very old fat quarters to find three fabrics that I thought looked right for this block. I will do further research as I regain better mental acuity, but for now I can tell you that it has something to do with the Antebellum period of American history, and I hope to find that it is some sort of a block-a-week type album quilt that would seem typical of Brackman. Stay tuned for more accurate details as I sort it all out.

Happy Quilting, Friends,

2 comments:

  1. Loved Modern Stars and this block is a beauty. Wish you could send me your piecing skills! Hope you are feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antebellum is a BOM. I'm saving the patterns, don' know when or if I'll get them made. Love your block.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!