Sunday, April 18, 2021

Secret Slow Stitching

Details will be sparse on today's post, folks. I'm working on some secret sewing and won't be able to share full-blown pictures and details for about a month. 

But, I can tease a little bit, right?

I am currently stitching down the binding on this surprise quilt. It was made for a special friend about to celebrate a milestone. Several friends contributed to the making of the quilt; my contribution is two-fold: hand stitching the binding is one priority.

Appliqueing the label is the other priority. I blocked out telling information, but you get a small glimpse of the fabric here. It is suited so perfectly - I can look out my windows to see real-life dogwoods, and look down at my lap to see dogwoods in the fabric. Perfect.

I will link to Kathy and her Slow Sunday Stitching party. Click on over to see what everyone's been up to.

Happy Quilting, Friends!




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty fabrics! No Dogwoods in my area, too close to the Pacific :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!