2. Snow Shoo Quilt ~ copied from an antique in Debbie Beatty's collection. Finished mid-February.
3. Impromptu Modern Stars ~ Bought fabric on a whim; made wallhanging on a whim; finished on February 15.
4. Block Swap Mini Quilt ~ Made in January; quilted in March; blocks were made by 6 members of our Frankfort group. Added borders at quilt retreat on April 18.
5. Prairie Vine ~ Finished March 29; one of the goals for 2018; started on New Year's Eve. All fabric is from stash - scraps for blocks and yardage for sashing and borders.
6. Thimbleberries Project from '17 Retreat ~ Called Star and Chain
7. Jelly Roll Quilt ~ Madam Rouge fabric by French General; a project done in conjunction with "Sew A Jelly Roll Day" back in September '17; mine went horribly wrong, resulting in having to buy a replacement JR; finished the top at '18 Quilt Retreat.
8. Wendy's Baby Quilt ~ Bought fabric in McArthur on Oct. 5. I cut out and sewed the top on Oct. 11. I quilted it on Oct. 16, and gifted it on Oct. 20. Possibly the quickest turn-around on any quilt I have ever made. :-)
9. Village ~ Because I signed up to attend a class taught by one of my faves Carrie Nelson, I made Village. The fabric is all by Corey Yoder/Coriander Quilts. Started the quilt in March; finished the top in May.
10. Basket Quilt ~ After acquiring additional bits of Roman Holiday fabric, I decided that I'd make a basket quilt; I used a free pattern found on the Moda website called Picnic at Daybreak. This quilt top took a lot longer than I expected, but I finally finished it in October.
11. Schmidt Baby Quilt ~ I allowed this quilt top to be a UFO for far too long; I finally got to work on quilting it in early November and then the sewing machine needed repair as the stitching was all off.
12. Chock Full O' Charm ~ Sharon and I made a plan to do a larger version of this quilt - queen size, with 8 charm packs. I finished my quilt top at our Veteran's Day sewing with Sherrie.
13. Christmas Panel Quilt ~ At the Veteran's Day sewing event, Kay gave me an extra panel she had of some beautiful Christmas and winter scenes. I added some matching fabric from the shop in Coshocton, and made the quilt top in one weekend.
14. Simple Sixteen. Free pattern from Fort Worth Fabric Studio. I wanted to finish something fast and easy before year's end, so I cut this out Dec. 26 and finished it on Dec. 31. It measures approximately 90"x 74".