2. Baby Quilt for Graham - After procrastinating for months, I finally quilted and bound the quilt for my nephew's son Graham.
3. Friedman Baby Quilt - I finished this one in time for the baby's birth in February.
4. Friedman Matching Bag - I made a star block using the fabrics in the baby quilt, and ended up turning it into the front pocket of a bag.
5. Summer Nights - I dug out stash navy blue fabrics for this quilt and some white bought from Guhl's in Jackson. I love how it turned out.
6. Toile Table Topper - made in December '18, I pulled this out in late February and quilted it. Fast and fun. Size is 21" square. Fabric is French General.
7. Simple Sixteen 30s Quilt - made in late 2019, I long-arm quilted it in February.
8. Peachy Surprise - completely unplanned quilt made after discovering the 4-patch blocks buried in my scraps. I found the other two fabrics while shopping with Dee and Sharon at Red Rooster - from the clearance shelves! Total surprise quilt, thus the name.
9. Ludwig Baby Quilt - mom-to-be Lindsey loves critters, so when I found these fabrics at Sew Much More (Belpre shop), the idea for the quilt came instantly.
10. Dreamy Stars - Began piecing around May 1 and had it bound by May 18. It went directly from the sewing machine to the long arm to the bed - a first!
11.Diagonal Madness -This hung unfinished for a long time on the design wall; then when I went to finish it, the thing looked like 2 different quilts attached in the middle. I 'unsewed' quite a bit of it, re-did placements, cut more squares, and all that fiddly stuff. I learned a lesson about finishing and not leaving UFOs.
12. Lady of the Lake - I used a 4-fabric combination that I bought over 20 years ago; I made the blocks with a 'cake mix' foundation pack. This is a throw-sized quilt.
13. Larkspur Stars - Sharon and I decided that June would be our month to make our collections of Larkspur fabrics into quilts. Neither of us waited until June; this was mostly done in May.
14. Summer Breeze - Talk about making something on a whim! I'd pulled the layer cake and the 5 half-yard cuts; about 6 days later, I had a quilt top. Mid-July.
13.Kim Diehl Mini Quilt - a quilt along from last June; I finally finished the big-stitch quilting.
14. Frankfort Girls' Sew-Along Sampler - We took turns assigning a block for this project.
15. Periwinkle, aka Key West Quilt - Hand stitched while traveling to Oregon.
16. Larkspur 9-Patch - made using the leftover stash after Larkspur Stars was finished.
17. Larkspur Topper - HSTs leftover from Larkspur Stars were sewn together for this little quilt.
18. True Blue - Mostly made at our Frankfort Girls retreat held at Terry's. One of my goals for this year, flimsy finished on Sept. 10.
19. Thirty's Sampler Lap Quilt - made as trial blocks for the sampler the Frankfort Girls did (#14 above). The results looked so go that I improvised some things to make this.
20. Quilted the Wishes quilt for my sister who was redecorating a spare bedroom. I let her shop the flimsies in the closets.
21. Meadow Lily UFO - a flimsy from the mid-2000s. I thought there was an error; there wasn't, so I finished this and am quite happy about it!
22. Baby Charlotte Everhart quilt. I had this quilt top in the closet, and needed a baby quilt. The purples are made from leftovers of the quilt I made Emma for her college graduation. Since our two families have been so closely connected over the years, I thought a new generation should get in on the act.