1. Memoire a Paris 9-Patch. Begun on January 1st; finished to the flimsy stage on January 6th.
2. Moda Love. Begun on January 25; finished quilt top on January 28. The pattern is free from the Moda website; they hosted a sewalong leading up to Valentine's Day using this pattern which is suitable for layer cakes, charm packs or mini-charm packs. This is made with a layer cake by 3 Sisters called Grace.
3. Double 9-Patch with "good" blocks. (below)
4. Double 9-Patch with "wonky" blocks. These two quilts came from one UFO tub - I began this over 20 years ago, stopped because none of the pieced blocks finished at a consistent size; fixed the problem by making two quilts. Done in February.
5. 9-Patch Exchange with Frankfort Girls.
6. Navy Churn Dash on field of Poison Green ~ begun Sat. March 2; finished top on Mon., March 4.
8. Blue Lagoon ~ a jelly roll friendly-quilt; made with a Minick and Simpson JR and a neutral from the stash; begun at Canter's Cave.
9. Up Next???