1. 4-Patch Delight - Made with scrap 2.5-inch squares from the exchange we Frankfort Girls had in the fall. Plenty more scrap quilts to come, as this barely made a dent in them.
2. Teter Baby Quilt -Made the first of February.
3. French General Charms - top made in 2016; quilted and finished in February.
4. Temecula Baskets - Flimsy finished on Feb. 23.
5. Red Jacob's Ladder - quilt top made in 2012; quilted in March.
6. Cottage Green - started and finished all in just the first two weeks of March.
7. Ocean Ripples - Finished in mid-March.
8. Baker Baby Quilt - It's made but not yet revealed. Here's a tease picture.
9. Mini- Trip Around the World
10. 3-Yard Quilt - gift from Jan; made at retreat.
11. Frankfort Ohio Stars - Flimsy finished at April quilt retreat.
12. Kay's James River Blues - quilted a top that Kay made; gifted back to her.
13. Great Granny Square Quilt - quilt top finished in early May.
14. Patriotic Summer Dreams - top made spring of '21; quilted in April.
15. Pugh/Customer quilt - long arm quilted a baby quilt she's gifting.
16. Rosy Stepping Stones
17. Pugh/Customer Quilt - long-armed for Hettie.
18. Small Stepping Stones
19. Donnie and Elisa Baby Boy Quilt
20. Patriotic Pillow
21. Froggy Baby Quilt - pieced in June; quilted in September
22. Spring Double Nine Patch
23. Pink 9-Patch On Point
24. Special Kay Quilt for Hettie
25. Special Kay Quilt for Sherrie
26. Special Kay Quilt for Susan
27. Crossroads -- 3-Yard Quilt - pieced in August; quilted in September.
Font: Georgia; size normal; color blue 11, 83, 148.