Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Stash Building!

Yeah, I know I've been blogging periodically about reducing the stash, but when this lovely new Moda fabric came out, I just had to place an order.




It's Rouenneries by French General for Moda. I fell in love with it when I first saw it on the web months ago. When Hancock's of Paducah came out with it in their catalog, I promptly put in a hefty order! It has been coming in rather piecemeal, but it's fun that way -- prolongs the anticipation!

6 comments:

wishes, true and kind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wishes, true and kind said...

A lot of people have been raving about this line, but the pictures haven't done anything for me -- until now. Your photos have me re-thinking! These are gorgeous! I just might have to get some of this myself!

Janet said...

I've seen the fabric at the lqs but I'm resisting it, will I be sorry? Maybe I'll get some of the reds.

Beth Karese said...

So, so pretty!! Do you have a project in mind? Red is one of my weak-in-the-knees colors.

Karen said...

I have been in love with this fabric since I first saw it in Hancock of Paducah's catalog. I just need to forget about it. Have to pay bills. It isn't as though I don't already have a room full of fabric.

Stephanie said...

I'm buying some of that tomorrow on my quilt outing!!!