Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Quilt Progress


I have very little time this morning to say too much, so I will give you a picture of my project of choice. My twin nieces will be 2 on October 11, and I am working furiously to get these finished up in time for the big celebration. Most people get baby quilts done more quickly than I have done on these, but there is an extenuating story to explain the long completion time. I will go into that when I am not so pressed for time.

I am still working on taking good-quality  pictures. I am not particularly happy with this photo as I think it is too dark, especially in the lower right corner. I will have to practice with lighting and flash options.

When I give the girls their quilts, I am sure that cameras will be involved. I would love to feature them here. Of course, they are adorable.

1 comment:

  1. I'm cheering you on here, they are lovely colours. I know what you mean about photos, I usually have to edit.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!