Quilting Fun


While I love the satisfaction of finishing a quilt, it isn't the only way to have fun with quilting. Fun also comes from the great outings with girlfriends, shopping expeditions with Grandma, or just sitting in my "thoughtful spot" chair perusing magazines and books. The thrill of the next project waiting just there on the horizon...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Look

I'm playing around with a new look for the new year. I'm sort of a slow learner when doing stuff like this, so I hope you bear with me.

Not only did I have to replay a 4-minute video tutorial about 7 times, I had to decide on a picture to use in the header. Decisions, decisions! Here are a few I considered.

A Great Granny Square from August 2012.

9-Patch Criss-Cross from July 2012.
Jacob's Ladder from October 2012.
 
A you can see, however, I opted for the more recent triangle quilt I worked on at the 2013 Quilt Camp in June. I just love how it turned out, and looking at it again makes me think I might need to see about quilting it!

Well, for the time being, anyway, I've got a new look. Have no fear, though, the content will still be a running commentary of the projects being produced out of my quilting room!

Happy New Year's Eve, Friends!

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

I love the new look, and the header especially.