Friday, December 19, 2014

There's No Curing Me

I just did a post in which I admit to one of my quilting shortcomings - I start lots of projects. I finish a few of them. But I start a lot. I like starting. It's the most exciting part of the entire process, I think. Finishing is good, too, but sometimes you have to work kinda' hard to get to a finish.

I have no less than 6  UFOs that I say I am trying to finish, but what do I do? I start something new. I tell ya', there's no curing me!


I was sorting through some things in the sewing room and happened across a sweet little table runner pattern that someone had given me. It looked so easy, and I remember the friend's table runner from this pattern, and I really loved it. So I reached for a Charm Pack - a really old one - Pashmina by Moda - and began cutting. I won't be able to show you the progress I've made on it because it might spoil a Christmas surprise for someone who could be reading. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. I love starting new projects, too, and have a few of those unfinished ones waiting for me to get excited about them again. Sweet fabrics for a runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starts are always fun, but then, so is the planning, and I LOVE the binding part cos it means it's a finish.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!