Sunday, December 21, 2014

Santa's Been Busy!

Tonight Santa killed two birds with one stone, so to speak.

I have an item on that famous UFO list I have been referencing for the last few posts that was needing to be finished for a Christmas gift. Of course, this made it a priority. I finished it off, and now I can check off two things: one item on the UFO list, and one item on the Christmas to-do list.

Yay, me!

Don't you just love it when a plan works out even better than you planned? Here's how great my binding worked - totally coincidental - I didn't measure a thing. I just cut a bunch of lengths and stitched it on. Wowzers!

It is now finished, wrapped and under the tree.

On another matter, I want to remind you to visit Lynn at Sew'n Wild Oats for her installment on the Around the World Blog Hop. Mine was last Monday, and Lynn will have hers posted tomorrow. It was fun doing mine, and I had some really positive feedback. I think you will enjoy Lynn's contribution to the Blog Hop.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!