Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sharon Is On A Roll!

Don't we all know that sewing with others is a good way to make ourselves stay focused and productive? I firmly believe it works that way for me. And I suspect it's true for Sharon as well, as I show you her recent productivity.

When she was here on Tuesday, she finished the center portion of her color block quilt; it is now ready for its border which will be 8.5" of white. The colors will look like they are floating on the white and it will be spectacular.

When she had that quilt center done, she went to work on a second Chock Full of Charms quilt, this time using 3 Charm Packs from Laundry Basket Quilts called Heart's Content.

And she got pretty far along with construction, as shown below.

We know from our previous Chock Full experience that this will be a winner, for sure.

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!