Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Reporting In

I'm late to the blog today, and my stay is going to be brief. I'm here just long enough to show you the results of yesterday's work with Sharon on the Chock Full O' Charms project we worked on.

We both got as far as attaching our inner borders. We were losing steam and Sharon needed to get home, so we stopped there. I will be trying to get my outer borders on soon, and so will Sharon, but if that doesn't happen, then we will finish these off next Tuesday.

I took several pictures of our process, but time does not permit me to go into all that now, so perhaps I will be back tomorrow with more complete details. Let me just finish by saying that this was a really fun quilt to make. And, yes, I would make another. :)

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!