Thursday, September 12, 2013

Time to Catch Up

At least a little bit of catching up is possible. My laptop has suffered a boo-boo, and since that is the computer from which I usually post to the blog, I found myself in a bit of a predicament.

Advice to laptop owners: don't close the laptop with an earbud laying on the keyboard. Let's just say it's not pretty. My screen is quite obliterated. I've taken it to a repairman and await a verdict.

Moving on to my recent sewing endeavors. These have been few and far between. I spent the evening working on a couple of projects for my friend Cheryl whose daughter will be getting married on the 21st.



The flower girl's dress needed to be altered, and I volunteered for this task. Easy little job, and all stitches can be removed as the little girl grows so that she can wear it longer.

The gingham pieces are pocket squares for the groomsmen. These just needed to be narrow-hemmed. They are not perfect, but I think they are well-done enough to satisfy the bride.

I have done more work on the tumbler quilt. I will try to get pics for a future post.
Happy Quilting, Friends!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!