Monday, December 16, 2019

Continued Slow Stitching

My goal of having this table topper done by Christmas is beginning to concern me! This slow stitching business is just that - slow! However, it continues to be a work in progress, and it is nearing completion.


It may have been ignored for too long back in the earlier fall.

Lately, I have been keeping it on my footstool so that whenever I sit down, I can easily access it and get to stitching.


For the most part, the center portion is quilted. I have a few small places to stitch - like when I ran out of thread and such. Then it's on to the borders. Since I don't have a plan, I guess I will continue with the Baptist Fan motif all the way out to the edge.

A couple of good long evenings - maybe with a movie queued up - and this can finally be done!

Linking up with Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching party. Is everyone facing deadlines?

Happy Quilting, Friends!

3 comments:

  1. Your post is inspiring me to hand quilt some of my small table topper projects. Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table is coming along a stitch at a time. Guess you need to watch more TV! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get plenty of good stitching time in this week so it's a finish for Christmas! The red and green prints you've picked for this project are so pretty -- really elegant and festive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!