Saturday, November 25, 2023

Quilts At Becky's House

You all know that I have a wonderful little sewing/quilting group which meets every other Friday, as I have shared many of our activities and their creations over the years. 

Today you are in for a treat, because our last hostess was Becky who is absolutely masterful when it comes to achieving a "look" - her style is very traditional using reproduction fabrics. A winning combination, as you shall see.

Pretty little wall hanging.

It's likely a safe assumption that we all incorporate quilts into our home decor, and Becky is no exception. I love to see her pretty creations as well as how she displays them. The basket quilt with faded pink background fabric is even prettier in person.

Mini quilt on a corner cabinet.

Table topper and cross stitch pretties on the hutch.

These touches of the craft we all love so much provide lots of character in Becky's decor, and they all definitely reflect her skillful color choices and pattern play.

Here's a finish Becky shared with us that morning. She worked on stitching binding while we visited. This is a Jo Morton pattern called Lancaster. Becky says she bought this as a kit; my best guess as to when - based on the release of the fabric - is 2020.

So there's a little glimpse into my friend Becky's style. I sure love seeing all the gorgeous creations she comes up with. All the girls, for that matter. I feed off their creativity!

Happy Quilting, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!