Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

You've met my nieces before, but let me show you the sweetest Easter darlings you could ever lay eyes on:
Mary Jean and Anna Rose are 2 years old. Is there any doubt that they are precious?

On Good Friday, we travelled to my father-in-law's for a quick visit. Knowing my love of quilting, he recommended I check out a shop. I didn't think his town had a quilt shop anymore, so I was truly surprised to find Vacshak, Inc. at the Downtowner Plaza in Coshocton, OH. A lovely shop! Friendly salesladies! It's a vacuum shop with quilting fabric, supplies and patterns on the side, as well as a very nicely stocked corner for knitters! Yarns, needles, patterns, samples - even a little class going on! Very cool.

 Here is what I bought. Two charm packs of Butterfly Garden. I've already opened them, organizing for the April Schnibbles.

I picked up a flyer about the 2010 Ohio Amish Country Quilt Shop Hop event scheduled for November. Vacshack is on the hop, along with many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!