Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sick Laptop

Why is it that laptops get sick so often? I blame it on the fact that my laptop is not 100% mine - several other members of my family use it, and I gladly let them. BUT, one can't control all the potential for viruses when many users are visiting many websites and downloading many programs and adding many devices, etc., etc.

So, while I figure out how to fix my little gem, I get to use DH's computer. Thanks, Honey!!

I had the "other man" over this morning...



He brought me a package. I ordered some sale fabric from Hancock's of Paducah. Two of the 4 came today. That means I will get the other 2 as a surprise in the near future. I've been seeing some comments in blogland about the price of fabric going up. I guess I hadn't noticed any significant increases recently, but I do think when we are in the $10/yard neighborhood, we are getting to a point that makes me hesitate on purchases. That's the beauty of buying sale fabric...if you can find what you like/want/need, then it's the only way to go.

I got these 2 for 45% off. Nice.




Tomorrow, I get to show you 2 pics of my sewing room...I tell you this to prepare you for the dreadful mess you are in for!! Consider this fair warning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!