Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Fresh From the Spa

I finally got around to going to Chillicothe on Friday morning to get my Berninas. Best buddy Sharon had taken them to Old Town Fabric Shop for me. We were so busy getting ready to leave for vacation, it saved me a trip. I wanted both machines to get the full treatment while we were away on vacation. When we got back, I picked them up after their total spa experience- deep cleaning, oiling, replacing small parts, and miscellaneous whatnot.


Believe it or not, I took them upstairs, sat them down in the middle of the sewing room, and there they still sit. I have not even set them up, let alone sewn on them. Maybe later today. I'm sure they will purr like kittens.

I did do additional shopping while at Old Town. One purchase I made will be shared in an upcoming post. The other bits are nothing too special - just "must have" pieces that will enhance my current stash. *grin* I suffered a weak moment.*



We are having a glorious day here in south central Ohio. I have done my 2 miles this morning with DH; now to clean up and get on with my day!

Hope you make your day awesome!
Happy Quilting, Friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!