Wednesday, August 12, 2020

A Sweet Surprise

You may recall that I offered up some assistance to a "quilter in distress" a couple of weeks ago. Click back to read about the situation.

 

The transaction is fully complete; I recently got a sweet note from Lynn which contained one of her rosettes. She said that through her auditioning process, this one didn't "make the cut," as she put it.

 

I am happy to have it, Lynn, and will give it a good home. Since I have made a few rosettes over the years, I thought I would just add yours to my collection. However when I compared them, mine are slightly smaller. So this presents a nice little conundrum - do I use yours as a solo show? Do I find templates to match your size and add to it? This is one of those dilemmas that will need time to marinate.

 

Lynn also emailed a picture of the remnant of the fabric I sent her. She needed quite a few hexies for the rosettes; she has very little remaining. Whew! Close call!

I am off today to sew at friend Terry's house. And tomorrow Sharon will be here. Lots of stitching! Catch up with you later!

Happy Quilting, Friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!