Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Finishing A Baby Quilt

 A couple of months ago, I loaded a baby quilt into the long arm machine and attempted to quilt it. I became very frustrated because the top thread broke time and time again. 

 Then we went on vacation, then I bought a new spool of thread, then I proceeded to avoid returning to the long arm to see about making things right.

Today, in less than 30 minutes, I re-threaded the machine and quilted the baby quilt. Agghh! I am such an avoider! I could have had this done weeks ago!

Oh well. It is done now, and I will share pictures. It still needs the binding, but at least the quilting is done. I don't "avoid" so much on binding, so I expect to do that soon.



The HSTs used in this quilt were the cut-away corners of a quilt I made for DS Emma back in 2015. I never throw these out, especially if they are big ones like these. At some point, a need will present itself. Click here to read about the day I spent making this quilt top, and to access a link to the 2105 quilt for Emma.

Happy Quilting, Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback on my posts is always welcome!